You can donate to the foundations work by Paypal & card directly;
The easiest way to donate or fundraise, is while you shop on line, just start with the Give as you Live website!
- Collection of items, here is the details of what we can take, which also doubles as a handy Recycling poster!
- For recycling we can generate fund from your stamps, phones and electrical items.
- For remaking we can generate funds from, old ribbon, material, hard cardboard (not corrugated, but like the back of notebooks) and nautical charts.
- Provide a collection facility
- Or donate specific requirements like working equipment to the classes. We currently need an A3 (or bigger) guillotine, workbenches, an oven. We are also looking for a low cost solution for storage and for operational equipment.
We are very grateful for corporate support from a number of local businesses for their on-going support and services.
The Foundations work has been supported by a number of funding organisations.
Students from Brunel University London are analysing the microplastic samples from Thames Manta project in 2018 and will be joining us in 2019 and continuing the analysis to count plastic particles and try to identify where unusual particles are from.
Students from University of Greenwich (Chatham Campus) have been assisting with the litter picks and data analysis for Litter Free Maritime project.
Not for Profit Partners
The foundation does not work alone on the project and has worked with a number of other not for profits, and authorities.
Chatham Maritime Trust work with the foundation on Litter Free Maritime project as the principle land owner and supporter.
Exxpedition project has volunteers also able to sample for microplastics and by going around Britain how the foundation came to being with the first project Thames Manta.
Medway Council help with a number of litter clean ups across Litter Free Maritime.