Check out our events calendar
Living River Foundation is a small charity supported by entirely by volunteers, everyone is busy and works hard, so we need a large group of people to help out even if it is for a small amount. Dates for surveys, events and training are on the calendar, click on the black button or ‘Calendar’ on the bar above.
If you have the skills to support the charity’s work or would like to be trained please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific roles are advertised by Do-it.org
We always need support in the following areas
- Clean Up Host –Regular clean ups are planned up and down the Medway, come and join in or gain training to lead the events.
- Guest Speaker/Wildlife Guide
- Data management – any skills for data input and administration are greatly appreciated
- Fundraisers – completing applications is always useful but so is coordinators for our stamps and recycling for charities.
- Communication leads – if you are good at speaking to the public we would love to have you share our story at events and talks.
Please complete the Volunteering form to start your journey with us.
Volunteer teeshirts are available here
If you just want to hear about what we are up to first sign up to our newsletter, and manage your preferences.