Check out our events calendar
Living River Foundation is a small charity supported by entirely by volunteers, everyone is busy and works hard, so we need a large group of people to help out.
If you have the skills to support the charity’s work or would like to be trained please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific roles are advertised by Do-it.org
Volunteer teeshirts are available here
Dates for Surveys and Training are on the calendar, click on the Events tab on the bar above.
We always need support in the following areas
- Litter Critter lead –Regular clean ups are planned up and down the Medway, come and join in or gain training to lead the events.
- Guest Speaker/Wildlife Guide
- Administration and data management – any skills for data input and administration are greatly appreciated
- Fundraisers – completing applications is always useful but so is coordinators for our stamps and recycling for charities.
- Promotors – if you are good at speaking to the public we would love to have you share our story at events and talks.
Please complete the Volunteering form to start your journey with us.